Day of Discovery Series
Branches in the Digital Age: How to Reset Your Branch Network
April 24, 2018
9:00AM – 2:00PM
On April 24th, the Cooperative Credit Union Association (CCUA) will launch its first Day of Discovery, the first in a series of one-day deep-dives into topics important to credit unions today. This inaugural event will focus on how to reset your branch network for improved profitability.
The Association will be joined by a few of its partners, ranging in disciplines related to designing, deploying, and in some cases, decommissioning branches. They will cover topics such as:
- New branch operating protocols
- Downsizing or right-sizing existing facilities
- Improving branch network performance
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Maximizing return on branch assets
- Leasing vs. Ownership
- Facilities configuration and automation
- Security concerns
- “Curb appeal” marketing
The event on April 24th is being organized in conjunction with CU Connect participants Paramount Partners, and others.
This program is also offered as a webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing log-in information for webinar attendance.